neL: Vitality would have invited Magisk, dupreeh and zonic even after winning the Major
Reputable insider Guillaume "neL" Ratier, who previously announced that Emil "Magisk" Reif, Peter "dupreeh" Rasmussen and Danny "zonic" Sorensen were to join Vitality, shared more details on the upcoming reshuffle on his Twitter. Among other things, he stated that the club's management would have invited the Danish trio even if the French roster won PGL Major Stockholm 2021.
Overall, Ratier posted eight insights about the upcoming changes in Vitality in early 2022. At the same time, he did not mention anything about possible career options of Richard "shox" Papillon, Jayson "Kyojin" Nguyen Van and coach Remy "XTQZZZ" Quoniam, who will leave the team.
- apEX should keep the lead.
- Other EU players had offers to take misutaaa spot, which probably means that zonic is the one deciding now.
- The Danes were a package deal, hence why XTQZZZ is out.
- The deal was happening no matter what, even with a Major win (meaning signed/decided before the end of the Major).
- Decision is not coming from apEX (like some supposed), it's from Vitality top excecutives.
- Players/staff were informed after they went out of the Major (meaning they didn't know before, as some asked about it).
- The Danes will come for free at the end of their contract, so it's only happening in 2022.
- ZywOo, misutaaa and apEX all speak english, no problem there.
The current Vitality lineup was completed in April this year after the signing of Kyojin, who replaced Cedric "RpK" Guipouy. Since then, the best result of the French team was the second place at ESL Pro League Season 14. At the recently concluded PGL Major Stockholm 2021, the team finished in the 5-8th place.