NAVI matches have gathered the most viewers at BLAST Premier Spring Final 2021
The top five most-watched BLAST Premier Spring Final 2021 games consist solely of Natus Vincere matches. This was evidenced by the statistics service Esports Charts.
The most-watched match of the tournament was the consolidation final between NAVI and G2, which has been watched by 393,284 viewers at its peak. It slightly surpassed the championship match, where the "born to win" have been defeated by Gambit.
Top 5 BLAST Premier Spring Final 2021 matches with the most viewers at peak:
- NAVI – G2, consolidation final (393,284 viewers)
- Gambit – NAVI, grand final (390,108 viewers)
- FaZe – NAVI, first round of the upper bracket (329,242 viewers)
- Gambit – NAVI, upper bracket finals (297,239 viewers)
- BIG – NAVI, second round of the upper bracket (271,723 viewers)
On average, 160,442 people watched the broadcasts of the last championship on all platforms, except the Chinese streaming platforms. The peak of the English-language stream was higher than the Russian-language broadcast - 185,081 viewers compared to 151,758 viewers.
BLAST Premier Spring Final 2021 with a total prize pool of $425,000 was held from June 15 to 20, ending with the victory of Gambit.