CS:GO Update Release Notes for 5/27/2021
[ MISC ]
– Added option ‘2’ to sv_damage_print_enable, which, when set, will only print damage output after round has ended.
– Coach positions are now saved in round backup files.
– In Deathmatch, fixed the ability to extend invulnerability by repeatedly issuing the “open_buymenu” command.
– In Retakes, armor value now remains fixed during card selection.
[ VSCRIPT ]
– Fixed bounding box issue for rotated entities.
[ MAPS ]
— Art-revision on bombsite B and surrounding area
— Higher contrast base textures at B for better player reads
— Fixed random missing micro-polygons in bomb B totem/sculpture
— Recolored plywood throughout the map for better contrast
— Straightened out broken-wall passage to bombsite B
— Tweaked spawnpoint placement for both teams
— Reduced lurk positions in mid for more fluid rotations.
— Lowered cover on A Short to allow boosting over smokes.
— Removed unintended boost locations.
— Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
— Minor quality of life and art updates.
— Clipping improvements.
— Navigation mesh improvements.
— Added additional bombsite markers.
— Bug fixes: deathmatch gamemode spawns, CT spawn soundscape, minor lighting errors.
— Performance optimizations. (Thanks leplubodeslapin!)
— Reduced bird sounds volume.
— Reduced contrast on some textures.
— Brightened sky slightly.
— Fixed minor issues. (Thanks imik!)
— Restored vivid color to select textures and models.
— Restored select details even on lowest graphical settings.