CS2 update improves incendiary grenade performance
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 10/02/2023
– Removed movement penalty on mud surfaces.
– Fixed a bug with shader compilation when connecting to a server that was causing hitches after connecting. Note that these hitches may still exist on AMD GPUs; we are working with AMD to address this.
– Fixed a bug where knife slashing couldn't be interrupted with an inspect.
– Various bug fixes and tweaks to weapon finishes and gloves.
– Fixed a case where molotov/incendiary grenades would create a fire ring in the air.
– Improved performance of molotov/incendiary fire extinguishing.
– Various improvements to weapon dropping and throwing.
– Various crash fixes.