CS2 update improves Anubis and Ancient
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 8/3/2023
– Improved movement clipping map-wide.
– Adjustments to collision around pillars.
– Plugged holes in world geometry.
– Fixed issues with weapon and bomb clipping through world geometry.
– Improved water clarity at T spawn.
– Adjustments to jumpable locations.
– Adjustments to collision around corners.
– Various adjustments to lighting.
– Fixed an issue with round restart in the middle of weapon reloading.
– Fixed a case where incendiary grenades fail to detonate in water.
– Ragdoll limbs splash when they hit water.