CS:GO Update Release Notes for 02/08/2022
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
– Changes to Cannons:
- Altered the angle that the North cannon faces;
- Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster;
- Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2);
- Reduced inaccuracy multiplier;
- Killfeed now shows weapon icon;
- Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects;
- Base model now also rotates;
- Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision;
- Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control;
- Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use.
– Added bus to bus stop outside Industry.