Valve release PGL Major Stockholm 2021 stickers and Pick'Em Challenge
In the October 22 CS:GO update, PGL Major Stockholm 2021-related content has been added to the game. The developers introduced stickers of teams-participating, team patches and a Viewer Pass, which is available for purchase with Pick'Em Challenge, free graffities and emojis during the event.
There are two versions of a Viewer Pass available for purchase: regular (720 rubles / $9.99) and extended (1,300 rubles / $17.99), which includes three additional tokens required to receive souvenir packages.
All kinds of cosmetic team items (Team Spirit as an example):
Signature stickers of only eight playoffs participants will become available following the upcoming Major.
Half of the money from the sales of Passes, team capsules, and patch capsules will be distributed among the teams taking part in the Major.
The full list of changes introduced in the October 21, 2021 update:
[STOCKHOLM 2021 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The "Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass" and the "Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens" are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the PGL Stockholm 2021 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
– An upgradable Stockholm 2021 Event Coin.
– Access to the Stockholm Pick’Em Challenge.
– Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
– Steam.tv team flair.
– Access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and patches are available for purchase.
– Enabled grenade donation purchases from the buy wheel.
– Fixed a bug where spectators sometimes wouldn’t correctly see donated weapons.
– Fixed a bug where disconnected and reconnected players could exceed grenade purchase limits.
[AI – BEHAVIOR TREES]
– Added the following nodes: decorator_game_event, action_drop_active_weapon, action_inspect_current_weapon, action_standup, action_custom_buy.
– Added variables: BombIsBeingDefused, AccountBalance, IsBlind, BlindnessPercentage.
– Fixed a bug where node "condition_owns_item" wouldn’t work with "item_defuser" / "item_cutters".
– Fixed a bug where bots would incorrectly include themselves when sensing other players.
– Added support for "team_filter" when sensing grenades.
– Node "action_wait" now supports "@convar" references.