Relog Media announce a $250,000 LAN event
Tournament operator Relog Media has announced its intentions to host a LAN-style championship event featuring the champions of the seasonal Home Sweet Home tournament series. The competition with the total $250,000 prize pool is scheduled for February next year.
A total of 16 teams will compete in the Home Sweet Home Masters: three Snow Sweet Snow Series winners, three Spring Sweet Spring Series winners, three Sun Sweet Sun Series winners, three Fall Sweet Fall Series winners and four invited teams. Participants will meet at Relog Media Studios in Belgrade, Serbia.
Home Sweet Home Masters participant list:
- FunPlus Phoenix
- Winner of Spring Sweet Spring #1
- Winner of Spring Sweet Spring #2
- Winner of Spring Sweet Spring #3
- Winner of Sun Sweet Sun #1
- Winner of Sun Sweet Sun #2
- Winner of Sun Sweet Sun #3
- Winner of Fall Sweet Fall #1
- Winner of Fall Sweet Fall #2
- Winner of Fall Sweet Fall #3
- Invite #1
- Invite #2
- Invite #3
- Invite #4
The first tournament in Relog Media's "spring" series is now underway. Forty-four teams are competing for a cash prize of $100,000.