CS:GO Update Release Notes for 12/9/2020
[ MISC ]
– Ping notifications will fade when aiming near them and be fully transparent when aiming directly at them.
– Lowered volume of background scenery when Ancient is selected.
– Lowered volume of female death sounds.
– Resampled older sounds for HRTF.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed clipbrushes for Retakes.
– Reduced soundscape volume.
– Tweaked ambient light levels in some locations.
– Added additional lights to dark corners.
– Removed metal pillars by backdoor entrance to B site.
– Scaffolding by B site can now be shot through.
– Blocked visibility between boxes on A site.
– Tweaked blending for better player reads in some locations.
– Redid visual language of ledges around mid, more obvious what is/isnt pathable.
– Marked additional props for low end CPU/GPU culling.
– Mossy walls no longer surface type ‘grass’.
– Fixed invisible pottery.
– Removed some visual clutter around backdoor to B.
– General optimizations.
– Feneral clipping fixes.
– Added de_ancient_zoo VMF to SDK for community map makers.
– Improved performance.
– Improved loot spawns.
– Changed certain doors to improve gameplay flow.
– Fixed reported cases of physics objects falling through displacements.
– Fixed rare cases of weapon drops getting stuck in the border clipping.
– Reworked the bar building for improved gameplay.
– Fixed rare cases of drone deliveries falling through the ground.
– Clipped fence around the electrical building to allow for easier jumps onto roof.
– Made it easier to grab onto the ladders on the ski lift posts.
– Fixed floating counter on security gate.
– Reworked the village buildings for improved gameplay.
– Fixed various stuck spots.
– Fixed various spots where loot would get stuck.
– Avalanche sound is now quieter and plays only after the first wave.