CS:GO Update Release Notes for 12/7/2020
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a crash related to pinging rotating car model in Engage.
– Fixed Operation Shop buttons to appear correctly on OSX and Linux.
– Fixed a rare bug when several Broken Fang Premier game settings could get applied in regular Competitive matches.
– Added background movie fallbacks.
[ MAPS ]
– Blocked off construction corner.
– Added new cover for players entering the site from connector.
– Pulled drop a little closer to site.
– Shifted all covers on site to adjust angles towards bridge and archway.
– Slightly shifted connector between back alley and site.
– Partially restricted sightline between connector and pit.
– Decreased depth of restaurant corner.
– Decreased depth of VOOLT corner.
– Mitigated head peek close at stairs tunnel.
– Slightly mitigated head peek behind dumpster.
– Added minor visual details.
– Various texture updates.
– Dehexagonized beer bottles.
– Removed collision on window planters (Thanks Bubza101).
– Fixed missing faces on beer crates.
– Fixed a pixel gap on street (Thanks u/iBearably).
– Fixed grammatical errors on street signs (Thanks Sysel).