CS:GO Update Release Notes for 8/17/2020
– End of match scoreboard will now display which players were playing as a party when skill groups are revealed.
– Average wait times for finding matches on official game servers are now region-specific.
– Rcon connection from client will now get established asynchronously.
– Rcon address cannot be changed while connected to a dedicated server.
– Added a setting “rcon_connected_clients_allow” to disallow clients from connecting to other dedicated servers via rcon.
– Several stability improvements.