CS:GO Update Release Notes for 11/26/2019
[ INVENTORY ]
Improved the process of depositing multiple items into a Storage Unit and retrieving multiple items.
[ THE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION ON STEAM ]
As a cross-promotion with 343 Industries added a Halo Sticker Capsule purchasable in-game.
Owners of The Master Chief Collection on Steam, after they accrue sufficient playtime in the game, will also receive The Master Chief Collection Music Kit.
[ PERFORMANCE ]
Improved in-game performance by suspending several UI videos while in-game.
[ MAPS ]
– Visibility and readability improvements.
– Clipping fixes.
– Added radar callouts.
– Increased bomb explosion radius from 500 to 600.
– Reduced size of site B (Removed back stairs and adjusted site to new size).
– Adjusted cover on A and B site.
– Adjusted playable positions on Middle.
– Improved clipping across the map to provide smoother gameplay.
– Fixed community reported bomb stuck spots.
– Removed some props to improve visuals and gameplay on A / B Entrances.
– Increased lighting on Back of A.
– Added paint to back of A site boost to provide clearer visuals.