CS:GO Update Release Notes for 4/16/2021
Valve introduced a week-long ban on the transfer of items that were purchased in the in-game store or acquired through the opening of the case, received as a reward during the operation. This is reported in the official blog of the CS:GO developers.
– Items purchased from the in-game store will not be tradable/marketable for one week.
– Operation Cases redeemed as an operation reward will not be tradable/marketable for one week.
– Items received from market-restricted containers will continue to be sellable immediately on the Steam Community Market.
– Fixed a rare visual bug with equipped item indicators when equipping a default item into a loadout slot.
– Various stability improvements.