CS:GO Update Release Notes for 12/4/2020
[ MISC ]
– Fixed names for several Operation Broken Fang patches to appear as different Steam Community Market commodities.
– Fixed Sir Bloody Darryl’s death sound.
– Fixed a regression with soft shadows under agents.
– Fixed demo playback for the compatibility version of Mirage.
– Added “Looking to Play: Guardian” for people looking to play Guardian and Strike missions with a partner.
– Fixed mini-scoreboard alignment when showing player counts.
– Removed vote to change map in Retakes.
– Reduced round restart delay to 5 seconds in Retakes.
– Fixed ping icons to show actual pinged weapon or bomb in all game modes.
– Fixed ping icons to become transparent when player’s crosshair pointing directly at them.
– Localization updates.
– Improved stability.