CS2 update improves animations and fixes several bugs
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 6/10/2023
– Fixed a case where water would appear black in screenshots and video capture.
– For AMD GPU users, shader compilation hitches can now be fixed with a driver update.
– Fixed a case where the grenade throw animation would be canceled by holding the inspect key.
– Adjusted M4A4 and M4A1-S draw animation to start from out-of-frame.
– Minor animation system performance optimizations.
– Various bug fixes and tweaks to Nuke, Vertigo, Anubis, and Overpass.
– All surrender votes now require a majority to pass.
– Fixed an exploit where players could spam chat during the Premier draft phase.
– Fixed a bug where kicked players were receiving the maximum CS Rating penalty. Kicked players will now receive CS Rating based on the final outcome of the match instead.
– Fixed a bug where the first character at the beginning of the terrorist team intro wouldn't render.
– Configured SDL to prefer X11 over Wayland on Linux.
– BLAST.tv Paris Major 2023 items are no longer for sale.