CS2 update has several fixes; added M249 bullet belt animation
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 7/18/2023
– Fixed a case where parties of two or more were unable to enter matchmaking.
– Adjusted door interactions with dropped weapons and ragdolls.
– Fixed a case where door interactions with players affected hit registration.
– Fixed a case where four grenade icons would scale incorrectly in the team hud.
– M249 now has bullet belt animation.
– Various adjustments to lighting.
– Added sounds to potty doors.
– Fixed vacancy signs on potties.
– Various fixes.