CS2 update introduces Overpass and Vertigo; added Wingman game mode
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 7/17/2023
– Added Wingman game mode.
– Added Overpass to Deathmatch, Casual, Wingman, and Competitive game modes.
– Added Vertigo to Deathmatch and Casual game modes.
– Removed Nuke and Office.
– Enabled undo/redo buttons.
– Various bug fixes.
– Added the "Secondary Fire Hold" option to the input settings menu.
– The halftime countdown timer is now visible.
– Fixed a case where the camera would not interpolate correctly when switching between chase and roaming spectator modes.
– Fixed a case where the viewmodel weapon would disappear for one frame when switching in-eye spectator targets.
– Added leading zeroes on StatTrak module.
– Glove patterns and wear now more closely align with CS:GO versions.
– Various improvements to foil stickers.
– Various adjustments to the size of stickers applied to weapons.