IEM Katowice 2023 grand final draws 712.5K peak concurrent viewers
The most popular game of IEM Katowice 2023 was the final match between G2 and Heroic, which garnered 712,534 viewers at its peak. The viewership data for the tournament held in Poland was shared by the analytical service Esports Charts on its official website.
The average viewer count of IEM Katowice 2023's broadcasts is 234,041. The statistics takes into account data from all venues except Chinese streaming platforms.
The top 5 most popular matches of IEM Katowice 2023 are:
1. G2 – Heroic, Final (712,534)
2. Heroic – NAVI, Semifinal (464,742)
3. FaZe – Liquid, Semifinal (459,650)
4. NAVI – Outsiders, Quaterfinal (457,498)
5. G2 – NAVI, Group A (429,129)
IEM Katowice 2023 with a $1 million prize pool took place on February 1-12. The title was secured by G2, who defeated Heroic 3:1 in the grand final.