Analysts: Anubis is the only competitive map with Ts winning more rounds than CTs

Anubis is the only map in the competitive map pool with the attacking side dominating in terms of win rate, the analytical service SCOPE.GG has concluded after analyzing 360K matches played over the past half a month.

On Anubis, CTs win 48.5% of rounds, while Ts account for the other 51.5%. On the other seven maps, including Dust2, which was removed from Active Duty, the defending side is superior.

Anubis was added to the competitive map pool after a major November 19 update. The first big tournament to feature the new map will be BLAST Premier World Final 2022, which will take place on December 14-18.