CS:GO Update Release Notes for 16/06/2022
– Reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve.
– Remove cratestack outside of "cave" location.
– Fixed pixelgap from inside "cave" towards T mid.
– Fixed ground clipping bugs in mid causing players to go slightly airborne.
– Smoothed out ground outside of "cave" down towards B ramp.
– Blocked archeological dig inside of "cave".
– Smoothed out corners in "donut" room.
– Added additional cover near pillar on B.
– Blocked one sidepath exit towards A site, widened remaining exit.
– Fixed some visual glitches when looking out towards mid from "donut" room.
– Reduced wallbang damage through scaffolding at B site.
– Boosted light emitted from candles/lanterns.
– Increased bomb explosion damage from 500 to 620.
– Another attempt at fixing molly through floor bug at mid.
– Removed a position by ramp corner.
– Fixed an exploit.
– Performance and stability improvements.
– Ivy now sways in the wind.
– Fixed displacement vphysics issues.