CS:GO Update Release Notes for 17/01/2022
– Fixed Hammer crash on startup when not logged into Steam.
– Fixed input delay after closing radial menu.
– FlickStick mode is now enabled in Options > Controller, as opposed to the SteamInput Configurator. Bind your Right Stick (or preferred aiming stick) to "Joystick Camera" in the configurator.
– Fixed SteamInput ActionSet being set to "MenuControls" when re-focusing on window.
– Refinements to FlickStick behavior.
– Tooltips to help clarify console controller settings.
– Various fixes to sliders.
– Added experimental Vulkan support. Add -vulkan to your command line to enable Vulkan.