PGL Major Stockholm 2021 community broadcast guidelines published
The PGL Major Stockholm 2021 organizers have presented the community broadcast guidelines for the upcoming tournament on their official website. Those wishing to broadcast the prestigious championship on their channels must sign in using a special form and agree to comply with all the rules set.
PGL has outlined a few guidelines that streamers must adhere to:
- Approved community broadcasts need to add a delay of 2 minutes on their channel/stream for the broadcast duration of any Major GOTV related content.
- Approved community broadcasters are required to promote and showcase on their broadcasts the official tournament sponsors for their respective territory/language (in-stream logo presence, chatbot message, occasional verbal shout-out). Additionally, any non-official event sponsors must be removed from the broadcast channel pages and broadcast pipeline (including channel branding, chatbot messages, and in-stream branding).
- Approved community broadcasters need to have an overall good community standing.
- Existing commercial entities are by default not allowed to apply as community broadcasters.
- Individual broadcasts performed by employed community members of non-partner commercial entities also qualify as commercial broadcasts and thus are not allowed.
- Please use the official tournament name "PGL Major Stockholm 2021" or the abbreviation "PGL Major 2021" only if space is limited.
- Please link to https://twitter.com/pglesports on your channel, so viewers know where to go for the latest updates. Tinyurl or hyperlinks are allowed.
- Please note in particular that your broadcast must be NON-COMMERCIAL.
- Please ensure that your viewers are informed that the views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the stream belong only to you and not to the tournament organizers.
- You should not claim to represent the PGL, Valve, or PGL Major Stockholm 2021.
- It is your responsibility to maintain a clean and positive image around PGL Major Stockholm 2021 during match broadcasts. This includes but is not limited to the social media, responses, words, and actions of you and others you choose to broadcast.
- PGL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Community Broadcast Guidelines or any part thereof.
The upcoming Major with $2 million of a prize pool will be held from October 26 to November 7. WePlay has the official rights to broadcast the tournament in Russian.