CS:GO Update Release Notes for 7/6/2021
[ MATCHMAKING ]
– Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
– Added competitive matchmaking presets and ability to save/load favorite map selections.
– Added a link to CS:GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
Playing CS:GO together works best when everyone goes into a match with similar expectations. Players who choose to play on official CS:GO servers are expected to:
In all modes:
– Never cheat.
– Never grief or verbally abuse your teammates or opponents.
– Never use any automation for any reason.
In Competitive and Wingman:
– Play to win.*
– Play the full match.
Failure to play following these guidelines may result in various penalties, including cooldowns, communication restrictions, and Game Bans.
*Obviously it’s fine to try new things and experiment with new strats and skills, but players should not enter a match with the intention of losing or disrupting their teammates.
[ MISC ]
– Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
– Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
– Stability improvements.