FunSpark ULTI 2020 finals gathered 72 thousand viewers at peak
The most-watched match of the FunSpark ULTI 2020 event, which has ended the day before, was the grand finals BIG against Extra Salt. 71,955 viewers watched the game at its peak, according to Esports Charts analytical service.
FunSpark ULTI 2020 broadcasts on all platforms except Chinese streaming platforms has gathered 28,748 people on average. A total of 14 matches were played as part of the competition, which took a total of 48 hours on live air.
The top five most popular FunSpark ULTI 2020 matches were:
- BIG against Extra Salt (71,955 viewers)
- BIG against Complexity (53,822 viewers)
- Virtus.pro against HAVU (51,220 viewers)
- Complexity against forZe (48,124 viewers)
- BIG against Evil Geniuses (46,689 viewers)