DreamHack Open Fall 2020 gathered 66,2 thousand viewers on average
The live broadcast of matches of the European RMR tournament DreamHack Open Fall 2020 was watched by 66,217 people on average. The data has been provided by the statistical service Esports Charts.
Broadcasts in English at peak gathered 89,145 spectators, in Portuguese - 68,256. The most popular match was the final of the upper bracket playoffs between Astralis and Vitality, which was simultaneously watched by 141,259 people.
Top 5 most-watched matches of the DreamHack Open Fall 2020:
1. Astalis – Vitality, final of the upper bracket (141,259 viewers)
2. Heroic – Vitality, grand final (138,047 viewers)
3. FaZe – NiP, 1st round of playoffs (116,321 viewers)
4. BIG – G2, 1st round of playoffs (108,526 viewers)
5. Astralis – Heroic, финал нижней сетки (104,379 viewers)
Recall that DreamHack Open Fall 2020 was the final of this year's RMR tournament and ended in a victory Heroic.