IEM New York 2020 North America gathered 183 thousand viewers at peak
The most popular North American match of the IEM New York 2020 was the Grand Final between FURIA and 100 Thieves, which has been watched by 193,536 people at its peak. The data was provided by the analytical service Esports Charts.
Tournament broadcasts on Twitch and YouTube were watched by 64,008 viewers on average. The top five most popular matches included four FURIA games.
1. 100 Thieves - FURIA, Grand Final (193,536 people).
2. Liquid - FURIA, quarterfinal (136,676 people).
3. Evil Geniuses - FURIA, semi-final (136,278).
4. TeamOne - New England Whalers, quarterfinal (135,211).
5. Evil Geniuses - FURIA, group stage (114,391 persons).
IEM New York 2020 North America with a prize pool of $60,000 was held from 6 to 19 October and was the last RMR tournament this year. It was won by FURIA, who was stronger than 100 Thieves in the decisive match.