CS:GO Update Release Notes for 5/4/2020
– Added kill feed icons for blind shooter, kills through smoke, and no scope sniper kills; all kill feed icons feature the bullet on the same line.
– When spawn immunity time is set to a negative value then spawning players will not have immunity even during warmup period.
– Fully disabled player immunity in 1v1 Wingman warmup period arenas, and added logic to clear blood decals for each encounter.
– sv_pure servers will now kick clients that have loaded asset files into game memory from files not present on game server filesystem.
– Fixed showing observed player crosshair in the editor menu.
– Fixed strings on crosshair import dialog being truncated in some languages.
– Fixed crosshair codes storing incorrect values for values out of range.
– Updated third person pose for G3SG1, and taught Terrorists a better way to hold AUG in the buy menu.
– To welcome the sunny weather outside, switched main menu movie scenery to Nuke.
– Added ability to purchase coupon items from Steam Store, e.g. https://store.steampowered.com/buyitem/730/20170 for “StatTrak™ Masterminds Music Kit Box”.
– In-game blog will now render in Greek if game interface is set to Greek language.
– Fixed prediction errors occurring sometimes when crouch-walking or in noclip mode as listen server host.
– Enabled animation blending for chickens.
– Updated several agent voice lines for Perfect World version of the game.
– Optimized textures for separatists player models.
– Several stability fixes.
– Tweaked ambient color light to make it bluer
– Made bombsite A plant zone bigger
– Fixed bombstuck spots on A bombsite pillars
– Removed bamboo fence near CT upper on A bombsite
– Added bamboo fence near T main on A upper, moving the gap closer to the tank
– Added bamboo fence near big rock on A upper to cut direct line of sight from CT upper to T main entrance
– Added light source on lazy river tunnel near CT spawn
– Added bamboo fence on the back of CT main entrance to A bombsite for better visibility
– Tweaked textures in lazy river tunnel and connector to make them more vibrant
– Added light source on B upper
– Tweaked lazy river texture to make it brighter
– Added cover for T’s on middle
– Removed a head peek angle from CT mid to A bombsite
– Fixed pixel boost on B bombsite
– Made main lights on B bombsite brighter
– Fixed see through stairs near CT spawn
– Fixed wooden door on B being bangable
– Added bamboo fence near tank on B bombsite
– Removed water from lazy river at CT spawn
– Tweaked sky box to be less purple
– Added bambo fences in high traffic areas for better player model contrast
– Removed foliage models in some places
– Updated radar image
– Added 1v1 warmup arena for Wingman mode