Release Notes for 7/19/2018
– Further scoreboard readability improvements.
– Added ability to connect to a different community server from pause menu while connected to a community server.
– Fixed prime accounts notification to correctly show number of days before phone number can be used for activation.
– Fixed Panorama UI to correctly show a notice that a new version of the client is available.
– Fixed incorrect display of several values in the settings screens.
– Improved handling of custom keybindings for the development console.
– In-game main menu music will now play correctly when an embedded stream is playing at minimum volume.
– Added a way for Perfect World customers to acquire a Perfect World game license when launching the game in -panorama mode for the first time.
– Added a shortcut button to trade with a friend from the friend’s in-game profile card.
– Removed some development message boxes.
– Fixed startup crashes on Mac and Linux.
– Numerous stability improvements.
– Adjusted overhead arrows to pull the friend border away so it doesn’t influence the inner color as much.
– The loading screen secondary progress bar now displays better and no longer can show < 0 bytes downloaded. - cl_draw_only_deathnotices now properly hides the win panel, center print hints and defuse progress bar. - Fixed some alignments on the loading screen. - Fixed the overview map not showing up immediately on the loading screen when loading a map. PSA: The Panorama version of the game will be enabled for everybody before the end of the month. If you have feedback or want to report a bug in Panorama UI, email CSGOTeamFeedback [at] valvesoftware.com, and include #PanoramaUI in your subject line.