CS:GO Update with Nuke Adjustments; New Trade Restrictions
Valve has released a new update regarding adjustments to Nuke, Dust2, and Canals, as well as a new seven-day trade restriction.
A major change outside of the gameplay will now restrict players from re-trading items received in trade for seven days. According to Valve, this update has been intended on reducing the unintended use of trading with the number of third parties increasing over time, resulting in several frauds and scams, with the goal of preserving trade between players.
The full changelog can be found below:
- Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models.
- To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.
- Moved squeaky door back a bit, to give a clearer view towards hut
- Changed geometry near crane when on rafters, to remove awkward position
- Smoothed out movement on roof near T spawn
- Changed color of new boxes in bombsite B
- Changed color of small red box at T side of yard
- Added some cover at back of squeaky door hall
- Removed one-way wallbang from CT spawn up to cat
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fix for mip bias exploit
- Opened up B lobby to stairs
- Simplified geometry around B site for better movement
- Blocked “invisible” area at A
- Fixed several “pixelwalking” exploits
- Fixed various minor bugs
In the blog post, Valve has also mentioned that they will continue to evaluate trading policies moving forward to help further reduce the use of third parties:
“We want to make sure that Steam item trading is a useful feature that continues to provide customers with the freedom to give and receive items as they wish. However, we realize today’s change may also be disruptive to some players. We’ll continue to evaluate trading policies as time goes on.”