CS2 update fixes bugs from yesterday's big patch
Counter-Strike 2 Release Notes for 11/17/2023
– Fixed a few minor sub-tick input bugs.
– Fixed a bug with first person animation in bot takeover.
– Fixed a bug where dropped/thrown weapons had too much velocity.
– Fixed a case where players could push their view through low ceilings.
– Fixed an exploit that would allow players to teleport.
– Various tweaks and bug fixes.
– Fixed potential pixel gap exploit at A-site and plugged hole near t-spawn where bomb could be thrown out of world.